The mission of GMMI is to multiply indigenous local leaders and ministries across the body of Christ, primarily in the non-western, global south Church, who mobilize and equip their own members for cross-cultural mission.
- Wholehearted Discipleship to Jesus Is Foundational to Mission
- The Great Commission is the Priority of the Church
- Unreached and Unengaged People Groups Are the Priority in Mission
- Local Ministries Are A Primary Means God Uses In the Great Commission
- Mobilizing and Equipping Christ’s Body is a Priority Role in Mission
- Every Disciple in Christ’s Body Has a Role to Play in the Great Commission
The Core Message of GMMI is:
- The body of Christ globally preparing the way of the Lord (Isaiah 40:3-5; Luke 1:17)
- Through two foundational truths of cultivating Abandoned Devotion to Jesus and from this overflow Fulfilling His Great Commission
- By mobilizing and equipping every local ministry as a Great Commission Ministry
- And every believer, empowered by the Holy Spirit, is operating in at least one of six primary roles serving the Great Commission
- Proclaiming the Gospel of the Kingdom in demonstration of Spirit and power among every unreached and unengaged people group
- Planting networks of thriving, spiritually vibrant local churches within walking distance of every person on the planet
- Producing “people movements” to Christ and the great, global harvest.