The Great Commission Mobilization School (GCMS) is a two-week program empowering local church and campus ministry leaders to mobilize and equip their local ministries for the Great Commission. These leaders receive biblical, theological and practical understanding related to the Great Commission.
The GCMS combines classes with corporate prayer, bible study, dynamic reflection, group discussions and the development of a strategic action plan for each local ministry.
Located in Chiang Mai, Thailand, leaders experience a unique opportunity to study and encounter God in the context of an unreached people group.
The Lord opened up my eyes towards the Great Commission. I was charged up to go! And I am now dedicating my life to pray for the lost, on top of discipleship for the great commission.– Stephen Kapere, Executive Director, Youth For Charity Missions International (Yofochm), Uganda
GCMS Training Outcomes:
- Participants will be able to implement a proven framework for mobilizing and equipping their local ministry in the Great Commission.
- Participants will cultivate a discipleship emphasis toward deepening the individual and corporate spiritual life.
- Participants will implement four proven cross-cultural mission mobilization tools
- Participants will develop and execute a sending strategy to unreached/unengaged people groups
- Participants will empower every member of their ministry to identify and become activated in their individual role in the Great Commission
Who is the GCMS for?
Local church pastors, Members of pastoral leadership teams, Leaders of campus ministry fellowships, Bible school directors.
- Corporate Prayer Times
- Outreach Experience
- Bible Teaching
- Six two-session course segments (4 hours of teaching)
- What is Mission Mobilization?
- Abandoned Devotion in the Church
- Local Ministries as Great Commission Ministries
- God’s Plan for His Church
- Leadership Empowering Disciples
- Developing a Sending Strategy
- Group Discussion Sessions
- Two Hours Daily in the Global Harvest Prayer Room
- Group Bible Study
- Final Action Plan
Includes: Transportation to/from airport, Food (communal cooking), Accommodation, WiFi and all Course Materials.
Does Not Include: Transportation around town, non-essential toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, hair-brush, etc.), Notebooks and writing materials and eating out.
For more information contact us directly