The Great Commission Mobilization School (GCMS) is a two-week program empowering local church and campus ministry leaders to mobilize and equip their local ministries for the Great Commission. These leaders receive biblical, theological, and practical understanding related to the Great Commission.
The GCMS combines classes with corporate prayer, bible study, dynamic reflection, group discussions and the development of a strategic action plan for each local ministry.
Located in Abuja, Nigeria only 20 minutes from the airport, leaders experience a unique opportunity to study and encounter God.
LOCATION: Go International Centre, Kuje, Abuja FCT, Nigeria
The Lord opened up my eyes towards the Great Commission. I was charged up to go! And I am now dedicating my life to pray for the lost, on top of discipleship for the great commission.– Stephen Kapere, Executive Director, Youth For Charity Missions International (Yofochm), Uganda
GCMS Training Outcomes:
- Participants will be able to implement a proven framework for mobilizing and equipping their local ministry in the Great Commission.
- Participants will cultivate a discipleship emphasis toward deepening the individual and corporate spiritual life.
- Participants will implement four proven cross-cultural mission mobilization tools.
- Participants will develop and execute a sending strategy to unreached/unengaged people groups.
- Participants will empower every member of their ministry to identify and become activated in their individual roles in the Great Commission.
Who is the GCMS for?
Local church pastors, Members of pastoral leadership teams, Leaders of campus ministry fellowships, and Bible school directors.
- Corporate Prayer Times
- Bible Teaching
- Six two-session course segments (4 hours of teaching per course)
- What is Mission Mobilization?
- Abandoned Devotion in the Church
- Local Ministries as Great Commission Ministries
- God’s Plan for His Church
- Leadership Empowering Disciples
- What Do We Mobilize the Church to Do?
- Group Discussion Sessions
- Two Hours Daily in the Prayer Room
- Group Bible Study
- Final Action Plan
Includes: Transportation to/from the airport, Food (communal cooking), Accommodation, WiFi, and all Course Materials.
Does Not Include: Transportation around town, non-essential toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, hair-brush, etc.), Notebooks and writing materials, and eating out.
For more information contact us directly