Equipping Mobilization Coordinators for Fruitful Mission Mobilization
Who or What is a Mobilization Coordinator?
Mobilization Coordinators are individuals who are trained and commissioned as grassroots mission mobilization catalysts,
spreading mission vision locally within a specific denomination/ church network or independently across different churches
and ministry networks. They are leaders who catalyze a new era of saturation mission mobilization toward
the fulfillment of the Great Commission in this generation.
Mobilization Coordinators multiply mission mobilization among local ministries as part of a national mission mobilization effort serving the national Church. They facilitate and reproduce the two core GMMI mobilization and equipping events – Great Commission Seminars and IGNITE Training Courses – within a ministry structure or inter-denominationally across cities and towns in an area or region of a country.
Mobilization Coordinators are not a full-time role but done in addition to primary ministry roles or assignments one already has. Often Mobilization Coordinators are “mission directors” or “evangelism directors” of a particular area, district or region for a particular denomination. Their role and ministry structure lends itself to seamless implementation of the GMMI mission mobilization strategy.
Who Can Be a Mobilization Coordinator? Desired Qualities or Characteristics
- Committed to a growing personal discipleship and walk with the Lord
- A growing global vision and understanding of God’s heart for the nations
- Possess a burden and passion to see others Mobilized, Equipped and Activated in the Great Commission
- Has or is willing to develop the necessary connections, platform, networks within their denomination/Church
network or across the body of Christ to see Great Commission Seminars take place
- A committed member of a Church/ Ministry Network or Denomination
- Encouraged by their Church/ Ministry Network/ Denomination to take up this important role
Mobilization Coordinator Training
Every Mobilization Coordinator must receive the appropriate training, either virtually or on-site. Participating in any of
the three available training/equipping program of GMMI held at the Great Commission Equipping Center in Chiang
Mai, Thailand also counts.