School of Global Harvest is a four-week ministry training program equipping participants for effective life and ministry among unreached and unengaged people groups.
This school provides an atmosphere of spiritual and academic stimulation encouraging spiritual growth, dynamic reflection and hearing from God that ignites effective preparation and service for the Lord.
School of Global Harvest combines biblical, theological, and missiological study with the foundations of prayer and intercession, spiritual equipping and practical strategies for global harvest. Located in Chiang Mai, Thailand, participants have the unique opportunity to study and encounter God in the context of an unreached people group.
- Participants will apply principles of deepening the spiritual life, and its implications in the Great Commission, into their own lifelong spiritual development.
- Participants will identify and apply practical steps, methods, and strategies for reaching unreached and unengaged people groups.
Who Are the Participants?
Those preparing to be message bearers (an alternative term for missionary) or current message bearers desiring further training and education to do their work more effectively.
- Calling to serve God in the nations – particularly among the unreached/ unengaged
- Recommendation from sending organization/ ministry, etc
- Eager to grow in spiritual disciplines, passion for Jesus, compassion for the lost, leadership capacity
- Possess mature discipleship character traits such as humility, servant heart, teachable spirit, learning posture
Optional Master’s Level Credits
The School of Global Harvest offers optional Master’s level credits through Asia Pacific Theological Seminary (Baguio, Philippines) that can then be transferred to most Seminaries and Bible Schools internationally.
Instructors include Fuller Theological Seminary professors and graduates as well as other experts. Participants are from a range of denominational, organizational and cultural backgrounds.
- Biblical Foundations of the Abandoned Devotion Lifestyle
- Spiritual Equipping For Mission
- Holy Spirit and Global Harvest
- Biblical Strategies of Global Harvest
- Current Trends in the Mission Movement
- Mission Theology In Old and New Testaments: Survey of God’s Mission
- Daily Lecture Classes (4 hours)
- Assignments (Reflection Papers on Readings, Reading Log, etc)
- Daily Hours (2) in the Prayer Room
- Daily In-Depth Personal Bible Study (on Bible Book of Choice)
- Keeping a Daily Journal
- Cross-Cultural Outreach With Local Project (2 times a week)
- Small groups for reflection and mutual encouragement (once a week)
- Small-Group Bible Study
- Introductory Thai Language Learning
- Mentoring With School Staff
Includes: Transportation To/From the Airport, Accommodation for the duration of the program, Food (Communal Cooking), WiFi and all Course Materials.
Not Included: Transportation around town, non-essential toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, hairbrush, etc.), Notebook and writing Materials and eating out
For more information contact us directly